This project brings together a group of researchers at the University Fernando Pessoa, teachers, doctoral and master’s students, around a common goal: to rescue the collective memory of studies and reflections on journalism that were produced in Portugal and by Portuguese authors until the Revolution of April 25th 1974.
The project aims to recover the Portuguese intellectual output on journalism held until the April 25th 1974, to evaluate the scientific and philosophical relevance of this production and to determine the extent to which one can recognize (or not) the existence of local journalistic knowledgeby confronting this national production with the evolution of Western journalistic thinking in the same historical period.
- Prof. Dr. Jorge Pedro Sousa (Main Researcher)
- Prof. Dr. Ricardo Jorge Pinto
- Prof. Dr. Sandra Tuna
- Mr. Eduardo Zilles Borba
- Ms. Mônica Delicato
- Ms. Liliana Mesquita Machado
- Ms. Patrícia Teixeira
- Ms. Nair Silva
- Mr. Gabriel Silva
- Mr. Carlos Duarte
For more information: http://teoriadojornalismo.ufp.edu.pt/
- Fundação Ensino e Cultura Fernando Pessoa
Project supported by:
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (references PTDC/CCI-JOR/100266/2008, PTDC/CCI/JOR/110038/2009)