The purpose of this project, which is annually evaluated by UNESCO, is the violence (in all its forms) in education and human rights (in particular the issue of ethnic, linguistic and religious minorities). The tasks carried out at UFP include the publication of works (https://socialeducation.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/caliman-vasconcelos-juventude-universitaria.pdf and http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0023 /002320/232082.pdf), and the integration of results in higher education, through the orientation, in partnership, of master dissertations and doctoral theses.
- Universidade Católica de Brasília (Brazil)
Other institutions involved:
- UNESCO (Project UNITWIN)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina (Argentina)
- Universidad Católica Silva Henríquez (Chile)
- Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro (Mexico)
- Universidad de Guadalajara Centro Universitario Del Norte (Mexico), among others
Project supported by:
- UNESCO, Paris. The Chair is financed mainly by the proposing institution (Universidade Católica de Brasília). Research partners, such as University Fernando Pessoa (co-founder institution of the Chair), support the activities of their respective Readers.
For more information: http://www.catolicavirtual.br/catedra/pagina-exemplo