Activities related to manual load mobilization can result in a wide range of musculoskeletal disorders. The effectiveness of the implementation of systemic multifactorial programs as opposed to exclusive training programs on patient mobilization techniques for the risk of work-related Musculoskeletal Injuries in Health Care Workers (LMERT) has been described. Aware of this data and convinced of the need for a multifactorial intervention, we propose to carry out this research-action course.
- To implement a multifactorial intervention program for the prevention and reduction of the incidence of Work-related Musculoskeletal Injuries (LMERT);
- To implement a learning policy with the error/incidents (after action reviews) and corrective measures;
- To evaluate the impact of the implemented programs;
- Conduct the transfer of knowledge acquired, namely with publications and papers at events.
- Hospital-Escola da Universidade Fernando Pessoa