The Social Cooperative L’ARCOBALENO SERVIZI from Reggio Emilia, Italy, would like to present you some free international in-service training courses in Reggio Emilia (Italy).
Here you are a selection of titles of our Courses and corresponding sessions:
• Psychomotor laboratory: nuances of a useful instrument in education
– 15th – 19th April 2013
– 16th – 20th December 2013
• FROM I TO WE: an expressive laboratory to develop social and communication skills, from adults to peers
– 28th January – 1st February 2013
– 11th – 15th March 2013
– 17th – 21st March 2013
– 21th – 25th October 2013
– 2nd – 6th December 2013
• Training teachers and trainer: educational and psychological strategies for adult trainers
– 11th-15th February 2013
– 3rd- 7th June 2013
– 14th- 18th October 2013
• “BAD BEHAVIOURS”: prevention and actions in our society
– 13th-17th May 2013
– 25th – 29th November 2013
• Cooperative Learning: a method to develop social and learning skills for inclusion in educational and social contexts.
– 18th – 22nd February 2013
– 8th – 12th April 2013
– 23th – 27th September 2013
– 11th – 15th November 2013
• Promoting health in educational and community contexts.
– 18th – 22nd March 2013
– 9th – 13th December 2013
• LEARNING DISABILITIES (Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia): Prevention and Actions in learning and clinical contexts
– 21st – 25th January 2013
– 20th – 24th May 2013
– 8th – 12th July 2013
– 4th- 8th November 2013
• LEARNING DISABILITIES, LEVEL 2: A COMPARISON BETWEEN PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES
– 18th – 22th November 2013
• METACOGNITIVE LABORATORY: learning techniques for educational figures.
– 25th February – 1st March 2013
– 16th – 20th September 2013
• From Preschool to Primary school: involving educational staff in this difficult passage
– 4th-8th February 2013
– 9th-13th September 2013
• CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: the creation of a network of educational figures for their well-being
– 14th-18th January 2013
– 6th-10th May 2013
– 30th September – 4th October 2013
These and much more courses are included in Grundtvig/Comenius Training Database and You can participate with a Grundtvig individual grant.
BUT some of these courses have contents connected with education in school. For this reason, if You are a beneficiary of the Comenius Programme, it is possible to request also a Comenius Grant to Your National Agency.
As written in EACEA (The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) website, Grundtvig programme “covers learners in adult education, but also the teachers, trainers, education staff and facilities that provide these services. These include relevant associations, counselling organisations, information services, policy-making bodies and others involved in lifelong learning and adult education at local, regional and national levels, such as NGOs, enterprises, voluntary groups and research centres.”
For this reason, we’d like to invite You to take part in one of this courses and to forward the message to colleagues, organizations you collaborate with, and any persons that might be interested in it.
All information about course are present in Grundtvig/Comenius Training Database on line: http://ec.europa.eu/education/trainingdatabase/
Detailed information about plans of the course, target groups and next steps to take in applying for Grundtvig grant are available in our Web Site.
Please take a look of it: http://www.arcobaleno.re.it/english-version.aspx
Here You can also find some interesting information about our Cooperative, Staff and some pictures.
Please, contact us if You want some more information: we will be glad to explain You everything You need.
L’Arcobaleno Servizi – European Projects
Coop. Sociale L’ARCOBALENO SERVIZI
Sede legale e operativa
Via Kennedy, 17 – 42124 Reggio Emilia
Via Tien An Men, 9 – 41049 Sassuolo (MO)
http://www.arcobaleno.re.it/english-version.aspx (European Projects Website)